Document Required for Fresh passport (Normal)
Proof of Present Address:
You are required to submit at least 2 of the documents listed below.
- Water Bill
- Telephone (landline or post paid mobile bill)
- Electricity bill
- One year statement (with transactions)/ Passbook of running bank account (Scheduled Commercial bank excluding Regional Rural banks and local area banks)
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Election Commission Photo ID card
- Proof of Gas Connection
- Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head
- Spouse's passport copy (First and last page including family details), (provided the applicant's present address matches the address mentioned in the spouses passport)
- Applicant's current and valid ration card
- Parent's passport copy, in case of minors (First and last page)
Note (For Document No. 1, 2, and 3): At least 2 bills are required - One bill should of be of last year and the other bill of current year.
Note (For Document No. 8): Only public limited companies can give address proof on company letter head along with seal. Computerized print-outs shall not be entertained.
Note (For Document No. 10): If any applicant submits only ration card as proof of address, it should be accompanied by one more proof of address out of the given categories.
Proof of Date of Birth (DOB):
You are required to submit at least 1 of the documents listed below.
- Birth certificate issued by a Municipal Authority or any office authorized to issue Birth and Death Certificate by the Registrar of Births & Deaths
- School leaving certificate / Secondary School leaving certificate/ Certificate of Recognized Boards from the school last attended by the applicant or any other recognized educational institution
- Affidavit sworn before a Magistrate/Notary stating date/place of birth as per the specimen in Annexure 'A' by illiterate or semi-illiterate applicants (Less than 5th class).